Learn Something New
There is no need to stop learning just because we are in Lockdown. Online learning is both instructive and fun. There is a multitude of knowledge out there on basic and more in-depth Information Technology subjects in the form of tutorials and videos for us to try. Check out the subjects below:
- Safety & Security at home and online
- Online Shopping
- Stuck at home?
- Start a Family History
- How to join a Zoom Meeting
- How to search the Internet
- Understanding Apps
- Keyboard and Mouse Skills
- Keyboard Shortcuts
- Media Group Notes
If you have a subject you want to know more about please get in touch via firstname.lastname@example.org and we will endeavour to find something helpful.
- Peter Thompson – Areas of expertise: Windows computers and Android phones and tablets.
Phone: 547 4405 or 021 063 5981. Email: email@example.com
- Rod Lewis – Offering help to members who utilise Apple Mac OS.
Phone: +64 3 539 1004 or +64 22 099 8126. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Check back here for further contacts as they give permission for their details to be given out.