How to register for a class
NOTE – You do not need to register for Interest Groups,
Club Days or Help Sessions, just turn up.
Ways to register for a class:
- Phone or email the contact person shown on the Timetable.
These details are needed when you enrol:
- The name of the class with the date and time (as per the Timetable)
- Your membership number
- Your phone number
- Your email address
- If no contact person is shown on the Timetable please contact us by
email – firstname.lastname@example.org
(If this link does not automatically open your email please copy and paste the email address into the address box of your email)
- If you prefer to speak to somebody, please phone (03) 548-9401 (Answerphone), leave your name and phone number, and we will be in touch as soon as possible.
- Fees are shown on the Timetable and are payable on the first day of tuition; these are usually $5 per 2-hour session.
- NOTE – If the course you want is not listed on the Timetable please email email@example.com to let us know your interest.
Depending on the availability of Tutors, we offer 1-on-1 tuition at a cost of $10 per session.
Email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org
Reciprocal arrangement with SeniorNet Motueka
Did you realise that we have a reciprocal arrangement with Motueka SeniotNet which means that financial members of SeniorNet Nelson are welcome to enrol for courses held at SeniorNet Motueka, and Motueka members are most welcome at SeniorNet Nelson courses.
Click here to view Motueka’s Planning/Enrolment page for information on all their upcoming activities,