Confidence with Online Banking
This workshop is for anyone interested in seeing how Online Banking works. It is brought to you in co-operation with Westpac Bank. Westpac One is an online banking service that lets you bank 24/7 from home or on the go. The purpose of the workshop is to help you feel confident when using the App Westpac One for your online banking.
Bring your own tablet or ‘phone or use one of the Learning Centre’s computers to learn how to use Westpac One.
You will use a demo site to provide an interactive ‘hands on’ experience of online banking. Online Banking at other banks will operate differently.
Some basic computer/smartphone experience.
You will learn:
- How to keep safe online
- How to register and log-on
- How to rename your accounts to make them more easily recognisable
- How to complete transactions online including:
- Set up new payees
- Make a payment to a saved payee
- Make a payment to someone new
- Transfer money between accounts
Click here for more information on registering.
If the course you want is not listed on the Timetable please email email@example.com
REMEMBER – You need to be a paid-up member of SeniorNet Nelson to take a course.